Thursday, February 24, 2011

Songs Unsung - Questions.

You're breaking the emptiness
Showering me with the sweetness
I'll get by tonight and I will be with you
I'll be right here but will you see me?
I'll stand by you til you do, til you do..

So many questions
Despite the fact that you want me too
Is there another reason
For me to doubt that truth
Would you hold on to me if I start to let go?
Would you hang on?

I found my you
I saw an angel from the moment you came in
Walked in like a heroine
To the rescue, you're making me fall for you

So many questions
I said I love you but I never heard you say
I love you too (I want you to kill me softly)
And now I go
Trying to sing this song for you
Would you hear me tonight if I cried my heart out?
Would you come to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment