Monday, January 30, 2012

Perihelion: Just Another Dream Waiting to Come True

Running, racing- I'm trying to get lost
Trying to burn away this painful frost.
But the breeze is faster; the wind is stronger
the whispers caught up then I'm all in blisters.

I'm hurt, but never hopeless; cold, but not breathless
If you smile, I'll smile and that's my happiness.
And I understand you if you don't want me around,
even the sun hides behind clouds when the rain is bound.

I can go on without you, I just choose not to
coz it's you who could see through me like no one could do.
It's only you who I would go against anything for
I would fight the world just to be with you once more.

I'm running away from that awful past,
trying to find a way to make the dream last,
trying to turn this into a reality with you,
and hoping to make this simple wish come true.

I'm pacing towards that faint glimmer in your eyes,
the small sunlight of chance that never dies.
And it might be the darkest hour of the day,
once dusk breaks to dawn.. I know I'll find a way.

You make me smile even through all the mess I got myself into, even though I'm hurt from all the things you said, even if you keep on pushing me away..
By your side I'll still stay.
The winds may blow, the breeze may bring the chill, and the whispers may scatter the words away.. Still, I'll be there.. I know you know and that's good enough for me.
I'll turn my back but I won't walk away, I'll close my eyes but I won't forget you, I'm just looking at the distance between us when we're worlds apart and still find it in my heart to say I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment