Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Theatrum Ignis

Aghast! - I threw myself from my own embrace -
Away from her light and into a darker place.
A solemn vow of words and pacts that never shall be kept,
each in my heart shall find itself lost in the depth.

I amore, and I shall keep true til broken I'll be.
But invictus I swore, mea immortalitatem will see
the horizon where the sun sets and rises, and moon peeks and dances,
with stars maxime ardere, as if when collected can break the foul chances.

But dreams are scattered thoroughly through the sky
where even dreams themselves couldn't catch each's sigh.
Regret has slithered sourly upon my soul and heart,
leaving bitter trails of burnt memories like an art.

And beauty mixed with madness collides with hatred and sorrow,
a videtur complexu volu of thoughts and broken tomorrow.
An overwhelming past that engulfed the present and future,
like aurugine sagittis that left my soul in a bloody rupture.

No comments:

Post a Comment