Monday, May 7, 2012

Autumn Flames

I feel the warmth inside, like fire burning me alive;
that's when you touch my skin.
Maybe I've forgotten when but should I see you,
I doubt I'd resist the sin

To hold you and connect the sweetest kiss.
I see the stars shinning in your eyes;
sparkling diamonds that never seem to fade.
Erasing all the lies.

Bitter days have burned away.
As we melt in our embrace;
sparks dance around our skin
and we ignite like rich autumn flames.

I had you right where I want you;
you over me and wrapped in our arms.
We sealed love with our combined lips.
Forever tasted so sweet and felt so warm.

We grew wings with our dreams
and flew so high, we burned the sun.
Drifting across the rainbow and clouds
hand in hand and hearts as one.

I would race the mid morning clock
so you could find me outside your window.
Where we are awake and ablaze
during their slumber; they will never know.

I will look at only you, feel only you.
And you will see me then feel it too.
With our love we can melt the world,
our voices blending; a tune so soft and true.

No comments:

Post a Comment